2008年9月30日火曜日

Movies
I didn't watch any movies recently at the movie theater because I had no time to go to there and I didn't have any money to watch movies. However, I do love watching movies and I have seen many kind of movies. Therefore, I'll tell you about my favorite movie which I have seen before.

I begin to tell about "Pirates of the Caribbean:The Curse of the Black Pearl". Have you ever heard this movie? In short, this is a story about pirates were tossed about by their destiny. The story is set in seventeen century, Caribbean. One dy, Elizabeth Swann(Keira Christina Knightley) who is Weatherby Swann's(Jonathan Pryce)daughter in the Port Royal which is the port town in Caribbean, was abdcted by Barbossa(Geoffrey Roy Rush) who is the pirates, because she have gold medal which Barbossa want to. Will Turner(Orlando Bloom)who is the Elizabeth's childhood friend, want her to help, so he requests Jack Sparrow(Jonny Depp) who is locked up in proson to cooperate with him. Jack seems unwilling to give Will's consent, but he goes with Will because he think ill of Barbossa. They gather many people to cruise and save Elizabeth. It is the fate of their...

I was well impressed by this movie because this story was very magnificent and sword-fighting play was cool!! If you want to know continuation, please whatch this movie! Maybe, you will be impressed by this movie, you will want to watch continunation of this movie(Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End)and you will like Jack Sparrow!!

1 件のコメント:

†゜*:mifo:*゜† さんのコメント...

I like this movie very much. So I bought this series DVD! JOHNNY DEPP and ORLANDO BLOOM are very cool! KEIRA KNIGHTLEY is really pretty!